Paper, film and shrink packaging machines
Since its foundation in 1960, the owner-managed, globally active company beck packautomaten has been developing and producing fully automatic film and paper packaging machines for a wide variety of products in almost all sectors of industry. Whether flexible standard machines or special and customised systems, we are the specialist for the automatic packaging of products in film and paper. Many types of environmentally friendly mono films and papers can be used on the machines. In addition to the machine portfolio, we develop packaging solutions individually tailored to the customer, which include the integration of various scanning, marking and labelling systems, infeed and outfeed sections as well as collecting and grouping stations. Machines and systems from beck packautomaten are used in the following industries: mail order & returns; printing & paper; food & beverage; household & leisure; health & care; textiles; plastic; technical products and wood.
Good to know: Together with our partners, we offer a worldwide sales and service network.
- Systems and machines
Products to be packaged
Industries / References
Cosmetics, Non-Food, Food, Consumer goods, Print and Paper, Wood, E-Commerce, Textile, Technics, Plastic
- Packaging solutions for a wide range of industries
- From the customer's request through project planning and development to on-site commissioning - we offer a packaging concept tailored to the customer's needs
- Flexible packaging machines in different performance ranges
- Sustainable packaging material: recyclable mono films, film from recyclate, film and paper from renewable raw materials, recycled paper and recyclable paper
- Cooperation with regional partners
beck packautomaten GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director: Beate Beck-Deharde