CE Marking for Mechanical and Plant Engineering
Bräuninger Technology provides support in all areas of CE marking with tailor-made services. This ranges from consulting, situational analysis and concept development, training courses to documentation tasks. We advise you on the organisation of your documentation and train you and your employees on legal requirements and safety aspects, for example. We also perform research on norms and standards , risk assessments, SISTEMA calculations and conformity assessment procedures. If you need safety inspections or user information, we are the right partner for you.
Good to know: Thanks to our network of several engineering offices, we are able to cover every requirement and every project volume. All your projects are handled by one contact person.
- Service provider
Industries / References
Pharma, Cosmetics, Non-Food, Food, Consumer goods, Print and Paper
- CE conformity assessment procedure for mechanical and plant engineering
- Seminars and training courses in the field of CE-marking.
- Risk assessments for CE marking and GMP
- Calculations for DIN EN ISO 13849-1 in SISTEMA
- CE-compliant operating instructions and training documents
- Operating manuals for the market area USA, Canada, Mexico
Managing Director: Andreas Bräuninger