Packaging solutions for medical technology and consumer goods
KOCH Pac-Systeme is a quality brand for individual packaging solutions for applications in the fields of medical technology, contact lenses and consumer goods. We offer single machines on a modular basis as well as the highly automated KOCH packagingLine. We are a system partner with a high level of development expertise and comprehensive know-how. Our team of specialists focus on the optimal interaction of material, packaging design and technology. According to the principle "Package the sustainable way", we intelligently bring together all aspects of sustainable packaging: 1. protection of the environment through recycled or bio-based materials. 2. reduced use of materials in the process and in packaging. 3. brand-appropriate presentation with cyclePac® and cycleBox® single-material packaging, folding carton, cycleForm® made of moldable paper or blisters made of sustainable films.
Good to know: The portfolio includes customized service over the entire machine life cycle as well as K 4.0 smartpacks - our perfectly combined digital services.
- Systems and machines
- Software and automation
Products to be packaged
Industries / References
Pharma, Cosmetics, Non-Food, Consumer goods
- Customized packaging solutions for individual customer requirements
- Packaging-specific configuration of the entire packaging line (from the paper blank/film roll, to the blister, automation/product feeding, to the grouped and cartoned packaging container).
- Expert in all aspects of "sustainable packaging"
- Novel technology: formable paper (cycleForm)
- German sustainability award 2021 / German packaging award 2021
- Worldwide sales and service
KOCH Pac-Systeme GmbH
Managing Director: Harald Jung (CEO); Karl Kappler (CTO)