Packaging Materials and High-Tech Film
SÜDPACK is a leading manufacturer of high-tech films and packaging materials for food, non-food and medical goods industries. Our solutions ensure maximum product protection and other ground-breaking functionalities with minimum material input.
With a state-of-the-art development and application center, we offer our customers an optimal platform for conducting application tests and developing individual and customer-specific solutions.
As an employer, we are committed to sustainable development for society, the environment, and our customers. Our responsibility: to develop efficient and sustainable packaging solutions. In addition, we can demonstrate a high level of expertise in closing value-added loops.
Good to know: Our production sites in Germany, France, Poland, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the USA are equipped with state-of-the-art plant technology and manufacture to the highest standards, including cleanroom conditions. Customer proximity is guaranteed by our worldwide sales and service network.
- Component manufacturers
Industries / References
Pharma, Non-Food, Food, Consumer goods
- Manufacturer of high-performance films for packaging but also technical applications
- Technology leadership (especially coextrusion)
- Extensive raw material expertise
- Innovation leader in sustainable film solutions
- High speed innovation (pilot plants)
- High level of competence in application technology
- High vertical integration (compounding, film extrusion, laminating, converting, recycling)
SÜDPACK Verpackungen GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director: Erik Bouts (Chief Executive Officer), Carolin Grimbacher (Managing Partner), Tharcisse Carl (Chief Operation Officer)