Safety Engineering and Industrial Safety
Functional machine safety is part of our DNA. Our competence is based on decades of experience in this demanding field. With the most comprehensive range of safety technology worldwide, we are among the international market leaders. Approximately 1,850 employees work at four production sites in Germany and three further sites in South America and Asia. Our customers include global players from a wide range of industries as well as numerous medium-sized companies in the mechanical and plant engineering sector.
We support our customers in all aspects of machine safety and offer them everything from a single source: know-how and advice, components and complete systems, hardware and software and, if necessary, project support from A to Z, from analysis to certification.
Good to know: The independent business unit tec.nicum supports machine manufacturers and operators around the globe with a comprehensive range of services. This includes training, manufacturer-neutral consulting, as well as technical planning and execution.
- Software and automation
- Component manufacturers
Industries / References
Pharma, Cosmetics, Chemistry, Non-Food, Food, Consumer goods, Print and Paper, Heavy industry
- System and solution provider for functional machine and personal protection
- Safety components (safe switching and detection / safe signal processing)
- Automation Technology
- Explosion protected (EX) switchgear
- Switchgear for elevator technology
- Comprehensive service program for standard-compliant and manufacturer-neutral safety consulting and its technical implementation
K.A. Schmersal GmbH & Co KG
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. Heinz Schmersal, Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Philip Schmersal, Dipl.-Oec. Michael Ambros