Process and Packaging Technology
Syntegon Technology is a leading global supplier of "Processing and Packaging Technology". The portfolio of intelligent and sustainable technologies includes individual machines, systems, and services for pharmaceutical and food industries. Applications in the pharmaceutical industry include the production, processing, filling, inspection and packaging of liquid and solid pharmaceuticals, e.g. syringes and capsules. In the food industry, the portfolio includes process technology for confectionery as well as packaging solutions for dry food (e.g. bars, baked goods and coffee), frozen food and dairy products.
Good to know: Syntegon has been a partner to the pharmaceutical and food industries for more than 50 years. Experience in individual areas goes back over 150 years. Customers find Syntegon in over 15 countries worldwide.
- Systems and machines
- Service provider
Products to be packaged
Industries / References
Pharma, Cosmetics, Chemistry, Non-Food, Food
- Broad machine portfolio in the food and pharmaceutical sector for almost all packaging styles, packaging materials and dosage forms
- Line competence including turnkey and overall project management
- Intelligent digital solutions - from data analysis to networked production
- Sustainability as a corporate principle: systems for sustainable packaging as well as energy-efficient machines and focus on highest quality
- Leading position in growing markets with worldwide sales and service presence and trustworthy and long-standing customer relationships
Syntegon Technology GmbH
Stuttgarter Straße 130
Managing Director: Dr. Michael Grosse (CEO)